new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
Charles Dickens | by Jon's pics
Back to photostream

Charles Dickens

Originally called Fort House, this was the seaside home of Charles Dickens from 1851 until 1870: its name was changed to Bleak House around 1900.

 

Dickens wrote most of "David Copperfield" and much of the outline for "Bleak House" whilst here.

1,673 views
2 faves
2 comments
Taken on September 23, 2006