Bridge in Crystal Springs Rhododendron Garden at Sunset - HDR
This picture was shot on a tripod with three exposures (-2..0..+2EV). I used Photomatix to create the HDR with tone mapping and detail enhanced. I increased the overall saturation with Hue/Saturation in Photoshop. 1 layer mask to increase color and contrast in the sunset sky. Curve adjustment to increase the overall contrast. Some dodging and burning to bring out details. Used Nik Sharpener Pro to sharpen image.
Was setting up for this shot of the bridge in Crystal Springs Rhododendron Garden, when this Red-Winged Blackbird male flew into the frame and stood on the post. Long enough for one 3-exposure shots. Must be my lucky day! Presented in full HDR!
To view my other HDR images, click here.
This photo is in 30 groups
- !*Flickr Award Group*! (GIVE 5 AWARDS) 2,736,255 items
- The Best Shot - Post1/Award5 (Not commenting = Ban) 368,914 items
- [CLOSED]My Gear and Me #1 - (Post 1 - Award 5) 479,311 items
- Oregon 146,217 items
- **Heart Awards** (P.1 Award 5) Watch out! Sweeper about! 1,149,709 items
- CLOSED Fl♥ckr Hearts -- Post 1 & Give 3 Hearts 686,093 items