1 pkg 8 oz cream cheese, softened
1 pkg (1 lb 2 oz) Oreos
2 pkgs (8 squares ea) Baker's Semi-Sweet Chocolate, melted
1. Crumble oreos in food processor until fine
2. Mix cookie crumbs with softened cream cheese
3. form crumb/cream cheese mixture into 1 inch balls and place on wax paper lined cookie sheet
4. When done, put in refrigerator to harden for at least 15 minutes. Longer if possible!
5. Melt semi sweet chocolate in saucepan on low and stir constantly to prevent burning.
6. Remove pot from heat and coat previously formed balls with chocolate returning finished ones to lined cookie sheets.
7. Immediately sprinkle with chocolate sprinkles. Refrigerate at least one hour to stiffen chocolate.