DQS8 #1 "Think Spring"
This is totally not my style, but I thought it'd be fun to create a folk art type quilt. First, I fussy cut some Kaffe Fassett flowers and appliqued them along with about a thousand (LOL) hand cut leaves to my base tree and ground cover. Then I hand stitched each leaf once for stability. Finally, I hand quilted the whole thing with about a million black and white colonial knots. I hope you like it!
This photo is in 5 groups
- Applique Quilts 4,866 items
- Fresh Modern Quilts 47,521 items
- Fabric, Patchwork and Quilting 71,865 items
- My Favorite Quilters 8,151 items
- Doll Quilt Swap 14 - Angel Quilt needed! Please see discussions 9,681 items
This photo is in 1 album
- Mini Quilts, wall hangings & placemats 230 items