[Main Building - Grand Ave.]
Contributor: Windrim, William (Architect)
Description: East Building at Pratt Institute, showing elevated train tracks. The East building , part of the original building complex and connected to the Main Building, was built by William Windrim in 1887. The building wraps around a courtyard, and the first floor houses Pratt Institute's Power Generating Plant, a National Historic Mechanical Engineering Landmark.
Format: 1 photograph : b&w ; 21 x 26 cm.
Source: Pratt Institute Libraries, Archives MB-05 (ar00218)
For inquiries regarding permissions and use fees, please contact: email@example.com.