Major H.M. Robinson House (1889)
3 Elizabeth Court
Oak Park, IL
Architects: Patton & Fisher
A few years after this house was built, the Robinson family sold it to J. Fred Butler. In 1907, they built a large two-story coach house at the rear of their property, designed by local architect E. E. Roberts. In 1956 the coach house was converted into a single family dwelling. The architects Normand Patton and Reynolds Fisher practiced in Chicago from 1885 until 1901, designing residences, schools, commercial buildings, and churches throughout the upper Midwest.