Milford Sound (39.000+ views!)
Milford Sound is the most famous fjord in New Zealand. Usually it rains here for about 300 days every year! That adds up to about 8 metres of rain!!! We had to wait for one week in the next town to see it like this.
The mountain to the left rises just over a mile (1692 metres) above sea level. It's called Mitre Peak.
The two mountains on the right are the Elephant and the Lion, because of their shape. There is a huge waterfall coming out of the Elephant's trunk!
This photo is in 63 groups
- 5 "Elite Club", cinquième Cercle 6,824 items
- 4 "Elite Club", quatrième Cercle 8,193 items
- 3 "Elite Club", troisième Cercle ! 10,067 items
- 2 "Elite Club", deuxième Cercle 13,703 items
- 1 "Elite Club", premier Cercle 22,629 items
- I Saw The Light! Lighting, Shadows, Light Painting, HDR PT1/CT1 186,512 items