Greystones, Co Wicklow - Ireland
Bell by Dublin founder Byrne. "To the Glory of God - Greystones Parish Church - 1924" - St Patrick’s Church was built in 1857 by private subscription. The architects were Welland & Gillespie. St Patrick’s is a detached multiple-bay single storey Gothic Revival church. This architectural movement originated in England in the mid-18th century and sought to revive medieval forms while including elements of Gothic design (stpatricksgreystones.ie).