10/365: TEN on 10.10.10
I'm participating in the www.onedayonearth.org challenge and so today being 10.10.10, I snapped ten shots of events that have occurred in my life using a touch phone. This has then been manipulated into ONE shape collage. A brief synopsis of each photo follows:
1. Start the day with a great cup of coffee.
2. The sun beams beautifully over the pond.
3. Wisteria drapes our deck in full bloom.
4. Bacon and garlic mushrooms for breakfast - Yummy!
5. Nylah demands a change and some quality playtime with Nan.
6. Editing hubby's video from the flip mino using my laptop requires effort.
7. I take a well-earned break and read two chapters of my latest recreational find, 'Eat, Pray, Love'.
8. Crumbed fish, mashed potato with cheese and mango salad for dinner - absolutely devine:o
9. The sun is setting - already!
10. Time for a luxurious bath - the perfect end to a fun-tastic day:)