Quinn & his ducks
We thought the way he was always lining up toys was just a quirky thing he liked to do... but later realized it was a very strong indicator that he had autism.
Note: Someone pointed out that he has the ducks positioned in a Fibonacci sequence here -- 1, 1, 2, 3. After looking at some other photos, we saw that he has used various types of non-random patterns with his stacking, aligning and drawing.
This photo is in 5 groups
- Autism Chat Group!! 1,742 items
- Sleeping Like a Baby 6,810 items
- Autistic Spectrum 5,328 items
- Gotta Love a DUCK ~~including Swans ,Penguins and Geese ! 20,261 items
- Pictures are worth more than a thousand words 32,144 items
This photo is in 1 album
- Quinn 50 photos
This photo is in 1 gallery
- bookshelves 6 photos