- It's disturbing how well this works... - Zeessi
- great..i love that game, cant wait for the second one where you are a bigdaddy - Zephyrbalrog
- these work really well so awesome - Andrew Colunga
- Great posing here. - Dunechaser
- those eyes are very realistic, but it looks like they're custom, how did you do it? - Nannan Z.
- is the little sister a scala fig? If so, that's perfect! - Nannan Z.
- the needle is perfect - Nannan Z.
- If you look at all sizes, it looks like the yellow spots were edited in, but I don't know about the rest of the eye parts... - lLikePi
- He cut up gold tubing, and placed it over yellow studs. He did the same sort of thing for a MOC a little further down in his photostream, proving he is not only clever, but smart: he found a technique that worked and he didn't use it once just to throw it away. - .GMan
- Yellow bricks with GOLD tubing detailing
- Go Team Cutestuff!
- Perfect use! - ❺★★★★★
This photo also appears in
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts