new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
950 King St W - October 1986 | by collations
Back to photostream

950 King St W - October 1986

The Palace Tavern ... now the Palace Arms. Built in 1890, as the Palace Hotel, attributed to F.H. Herbert, Architect, with additions by Herbert in 1897. Added to the City of Toronto's list of heritage structures in 1984.

740 views
1 fave
1 comment
Taken on February 20, 2010