new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
North Adelaide Kermode Street Church of Christ chapel | by aquilareen
Back to photostream

North Adelaide Kermode Street Church of Christ chapel

Built 1883 by Dr Verco, known as Kermode St Chapel or Verco’s Chapel, rented to Church of Christ during his lifetime, title transferred 1925, sold 1960s. No longer in use.

494 views
0 faves
0 comments
Taken on September 4, 2012