Bright Pink Beautiful Tulips!
Really needs to be viewed large here; farm4.static.flickr.com/3363/3492768902_c02a9b50db_b.jpg
Nikon 16-85 VR
Exposure: 0.2 sec (1/5)
Focal Length: 22 mm
I took my last trip to the tulip fields today. The weather cooperated and gave some lovely light for the morning shoot. I came away with several captures that pleased me. If you haven't made it out here, this is the last weekend to do so. A lot of the tulips are mature and some have been topped, but there is still a sea of beautiful color out here. This shot was just as the sun was coming up. It was taken at the Wooden Shoe Tulip Farm in Woodburn, Oregon.
This photo is in 59 groups
- The Light Painters Society Gold / 25 + Fave Admin Invite Only 11,773 items
- Mama's Bloomers ~ (P1- C2) 34,858 items
- My Gallery Photo 3,442 items
- Eagle Eyes -20 Comments or more, none of your own comments count 8,612 items
- Scenics & Wilderness (Admin Invite Only) 3,616 items
- "Quality Only" LandScape Club 7,537 items
This photo is in 1 album
- Flora 31 items