By definition Republicans are traitors, saboteurs, and obstructionists
FREE POLITICAL GRAPHIC to use in your blogs, emails, and political commentary.
Poll: Americans Believe GOP sabotaging economy to hurt Obama
A new poll shows 49 percent of Americans say Republicans are intentionally stalling efforts to jumpstart the economy to ensure President Obama is not reelected. Norm Ornstein of the American Enterprise Institute, and Thomas Mann of the Brookings Institution talk with Michael Eric Dyson.
IS THE AMERICAN PUBLIC GOING TO REWARD BETRAYAL?
The American Jobs Act would have created between 1.3 and 2 million jobs.
The full bill was introduced into the Senate on October 11, 2011
Parts Blocked by Republicans -
● Full Bill - Oct. 11, 2011
● Teachers and First Responders - Oct. 17, 2011
● Infrastructure - Oct. 31, 2011
All three bill failed to receive enough support from Republicans to proceed.
Americans want action on job the the Republicans filibustered all these bills and are trying to blame the results on Obama.
Republicans had a chance to do something about jobs, instead they did nothing because they are more concerned with defeating President Obama that putting Americans back to work. The GOP has been planning for this for a very long time.
1. a person who deliberately delays or prevents progress.
2. a person who delays or obstructs the business before a legislative body by parliamentary contrivances or legalistic maneuvers.
sabotage [sab-uh-tahzh, sab-uh-tahzh]
sab·o·tage [sab-uh-tahzh, sab-uh-tahzh]
1. any underhand interference with production, work, etc., in a plant, factory, etc., as by enemy agents during wartime or by employees during a trade dispute.
2. any undermining of a cause.
3. a form of political warfare
verb (used with object)
1. to injure or attack by sabotage.
1. a person who betrays another, a cause, or any trust.
2. a person who commits treason by betraying his or her country.
Republicans cheer disappointing jobs numbers
The latest jobs numbers are the worst in a year, and Mitt Romney and the Republicans are cheering against the American worker for their own election prospects. Ed Schultz discusses the latest economic report and the GOP obstruction with Rebuild the Dream president Van Jones.
WATCH THIS: video.msnbc.msn.com/the-ed-show/47653934
► lengths to which Republicans are going, including opposing their own proposals and hurting the U.S. economy, to undermine President Obama.
█████ ►Vote to make Republicans a distant bad memory:
█████ ► www.romneyeconomics.com
WATCH: The Road We've Traveled
Are Republicans intentionally blocking recovery?
Ana Marie Cox, a political correspondent for Guardian US, and David Corn, the Washington Bureau Chief for Mother Jones Magazine, weigh in on the gridlock and its impact on the 2012 election.