Bochum - Eisenbahnmuseum Dahlhausen Schienen-Straßen-Omnibus BS 300 01
After world war II began the construction of regular rail buses with the German Federal Railroad Company (Deutsche Bundesbahn).
In addition, beside that was born the idea to put road busses supported by bogies on the rails. 1953 for the first time presented, 15 of theses striking rail vehicles were used until 1967.
An original bus, the last one of his kind, is located in the railway museum Bochum-Dahlhausen.