Rahden - Bockwindmühle in Wehe 02
This mill is after present knowledge oldest in the circle of Minden-Lübbecke in a location a standing windmill. Since about in 1370 here stood a mill. As a bishop's mill it was mentioned in a document book of 1370. The Weher mill history begins with it. The today's Weher post mill was till 1650 the bishop's mill, afterwards till 1732 in the possession of the Rahdener church as a state king's mill. Then the mill was sold to varying owners. The last miller's family was the family Wiegmann.
In 1953 the mill was closed down. After the closing of the miller's company in 1953 threatened the final decay. The Weher home association took care in 1979 of the mill and the mill circle association Minden-Lübbecke restored them in 1983 in affectionate small work.