Dortmund - Haus Rodenberg 04
The house Rodenberg is a moated castle in the Dortmund part of town of Aplerbeck. It was mentioned in 1290 to the first time in a document. It was inhabited at this time by knight Diederich of the Rodenberge.
After the destruction of the castle 1422 the reconstruction occurred through Hermann von Voss Rodenberg.
Between 1688 and 1698 the castle was altered in a baroque moated castle.