The Old Fisherman and his Cormorant 
A little break in my Jiuzhai Valley series. We are now in the village of Xingping, province of Guangxi, China. I spent 7 days in the region with my flickr buddies Rajesh and Jo-Ann. We had such a great time!
Many thanks to Bart Batsleer who organized the whole trip very professionally.
During this trip and thanks to Jo-Ann and Rajesh, I went out of my comfort zone and attempted a few portrait/lifescape shots that I will post in the future. But of course you'll also continue to see landscapes & cityscapes! ;-)
This photo is in 21 groups
- Winner of 'One of the best on Flickr' (15+Faves & Invited) 15,387 items
- Richard's Gold (50+faves - admin invite) 12,610 items
- *Little stories-pics with "soul"*:Invited photos only ! 20,938 items
- Only Invite / Only on Explore 32,439 items
- ~ Flickr's Finest (100+ Faves Only) ~ 15,958 items
- Art for the Art (Admin-Invite) 19,904 items