St David's Church, Moreton-in-Marsh
St. David's was almost entirely rebuilt 1858-59 by Poulton & Woodman. In 1860-61 the same firm replaced the former 16th C west tower with one of golden ashlar cut stone. This new tower was of three stages, with triangular pierced battlements, pinnacles, and an octagonal spire that has four gabled lucarnes and is over 35 metres high. In 1891-92 E.H. Lingen Baker further modified the church, enlarging the chancel and south aisle, and adding the south chancel aisle. The interior of the church is limewashed, including the piers. The capitals of these piers are highlighted in pink and red. The font dates to 1859. There is stained glass in the church by Lavers & Barraud, 1858; Kempe, 1898; and Pearce & Cutler, 1932 and 1935.