3-D Cross-viewing Instructions.
Cross-viewing is the best way to view 3-D (in my humble opinion). It takes about 5 minutes on average to master this technique, but it is well worth it. After that it became effortless. Better than glasses because you lose none of the color. Here's how to do it...
1.Place the image in Figure 1 in the center of your screen.
2. Sit at your normal distance.
3. Slowly cross your eyes. You will see a double image.
4. Continue to cross until the middle two images overlap.
5. Adjust focus on middle image, keeping the two images overlapped.
6. You should see the image snap into perfect 3-D.