The Flat Iron

Building with seven corners that originally was a cotton factory. It got the nickname "The Flat Iron" (Swedish: Strykjärnet) and is nowadays The Museum of Work.

Built: 1917. Architect: Folke Bensow.

 

Please no comments with distracting graphics or photos - they will be deleted. Thanks! :-)

1,040 views
6 faves
11 comments
Taken on February 7, 2009