Buttermere white hut
Taken on a dawn shoot a few weeks ago with my friend Urs from germany.
We was treated to some great light early on, pink clouds and all that but clear skys over the valley at the wrong time was not so good. We did however get some great light about an hour later beaming across the valley between the clouds, as above.
Not been on flickr for a while.. busy processing wedding pictures and working long hours.. off to Keswick for a week now, hope the weather holds :)
Don't use without permission.
Please contact me here before using any of my images for any reason, including blogs!
All images are copyright © John Finney photography
This photo is in 19 groups
- Only Invite / Only on Explore 32,503 items
- ***A Place For Great Photographers*** Level 1 Please Award 3 323,813 items
- Top Photography Group ~ No People "High Quality Photography" 18,308 items
- "Beautiful Earth Level 1" (P1-A4) ~ NO PEOPLE 157,718 items
- Rural Excellence-LANDSCAPES [ Group is for 20+ Faves ] 12,760 items
- Photographer's Choice 2,475 items
This photo is in 1 album
- Lake District & Cumbria 144 items