- The only part that tipped me off to it's Legoness - -Mainman-
- yellow 3x3 corner rounds? Or is that some other part? - zachmoe
- How you did here? - kin.leg◎
- Don't worry, pure Lego :)
Minifig hands, flex tubes and pneumatic hoses.
Version for purists: minifig hands solely would work, too, but the way I did it it is much stronger.
- Yellow 3x3 coner plate. However, it was not yellow about week ago :)
- Either sweet Photoshopping or amazing color matching paint job. Fantastic work. - zachmoe
- No photoshopping here, except adding renault logo and signature. To paint this piece I've used acrylic spray paint... actually, two sprays. I couldn't find exactly the same colour, so I bought 2 cans - one too-bright one too-dark...then, used both of them simultaneously - that was crazy, but worked.
- You really should let people know when you've, well, cheated . . . my apppreciation of this just dropped a little bit. . . . - Obxcrew
- Tell me how to do it better without 'cheating' and I will. However, as far as I know the only solution is to get into Lego factory and bribe some workers to create these pieces in yellow, as right now they just don't exist at all. I could use these in tan, but I what's the point?
- As for "letting people know" - isn't it what I did? :) Someone got intrested so I told him exactly how I achieved this result, no matter if it is cheat or not :)
- also not sure what the big deal is. nnenn paints pieces all the time, as does Mister Zumbi. Bricks Arms aren't official Lego. So what's the big deal? - Tenacious EJ
- exactly right. We do what we can with what we have, but sometimes thats just not enough, and you have to stretch it a little. I see no harm in painting or cutting pieces - Scøtty
- And in a totally honest way, LEGO cuts and glues pieces all the time. - kreezzalee
- quite big isnt it? - Apple - Pie
Renault Alpine a442
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts