Newham Town Hall
Newham (formerly East Ham) Town Hall as depicted on a postcard of the late 1960s. Opened in 1905, it oversees the junction of Barking Road and High Street South. There is lots of contemporary traffic, including an RML on the 15, which dates it to after July 1966, and what appears to be an AEC Reliance of Maidstone & District, a little way along Barking Road. Note too, the superb neon sign of Boyd's Pianos in the right hand corner.