Mabul Island, Semporna - A welcoming smile from a Sulu boy
*Note : Due to poor internet connection, I would not be able to browse through your photo stream. Forgive me, I would like to catch up as soon there is stable signal.
Mabul was the island that we stayed. We have great time here visiting the villagers and mingled with the residents. The island hosts many immigrants from the nearby Sulu province of Philippines and the sea gypsies known as Bajau Laut. They live in harmony.
This photo is in 5 groups
- This is called photograph (minimum edit/Post 1*Awards 2*)OR BAN 9,630 items
- MONOCHROME AWARD - (p1~a2)Join new contest!!! 335,704 items
- Black & White Art Awards (Post 1 - Award 3) 587,008 items
- B&W Diamond Awards (Post 1, Award 5)-B&W Only - No Frames!! 226,237 items
- !*Flickr Award Group*! (GIVE 5 AWARDS) 2,767,319 items
This photo is in 1 gallery
- Boys #2 31 photos