Press L to enlarge!
With this photo I plan to change the way how to format my photo descriptions. But, what will change and why? I have registered my Flickr Account in June 2008 and crossed a lot of differed "phases".
1. I've bought a Lumix FZ-18 and shot nearly everything. And the quality step from using a small compact camera to a bridge camera is very big - so I liked every single photo I took and uploaded a big number of them to Flickr.
2. I recognized that I do not get any comments on other photos. Because of that I checked my older photos again and deleted one after the other. The plan was: Just upload the best photos you take. That was a nice idea but without any interaction on other sites, profiles and photos I will not any click or comment. So the most of my photos got 20 to 100 clicks and 1 to 10 comments/favorites. That was not that much.
3. I joined hundreds of groups and put all of my photos into them. This will increase the number of comments immediately - but the quality of the comments is still bad (because in some groups you just get these award comments). I stopped this and left all the groups ... Bad idea #1
4. I planned to comment and started to copy and paste on other photos. Sorry for that - thats not the way how Flickr works and I stopped this after a few weeks ... Bad idea #2
5. Now I've planned to write more information to my photos. Why I've taken every single photo and how it was done. Actually I haven't written any further information to the most of my photos - just the used equipment and sometimes a few sentences. But that will change now (hopefully). I will give you a closer look to my work and what inspires me.
+ AF-S 35mm 1.8G
+ Yongnuo RF-602
+ Aperture & Pixelmator