Erbore Boy With Painted Face - Ethiopia
The Erbore tribe is a tribe that lives in the southwest of the Omo Valley.
They are pastoralists, measuring their wealth in terms of the amount of cattle they own.
The women wear a black cloth to cover their head and use colorful necklaces and earrings.
The children wear a calabash hat to protect them from the sun.
Another custom is bodypainting using natural products.
If you have any comments, please write them down. It will be much appreciated.
Also on Facebook
This photo is in 53 groups
- Omo Valley, Ethiopia 633 items
- 29 OPINIONS- SCORE 29 OR EXPULSION!!! 7,568 items
- 10 to 1 - Post one, score AND COMMENT on 10 to your right 31,274 items
- flickrScorer // Post 1 score the 5 pictures before yours! 68,105 items
- Global Photojournalism; Protest, Culture, Politics, and News 486,857 items
- CLOSED ! Rate My Portrait 9,383 items
This photo is in 1 album
- Ethiopia I 79 items