History of the Library at UCCS Part One, 1956-1995
Providing library services to the Colorado Springs Extension Center and to the developing Cragmor Campus of the University of Colorado were challenging in many ways. Early on, the Library was faced with inadequate and frequently relocated facilities, insufficient research materials without periodical back issues, and limited hours and staff.

Yet, the Library at UCCS has provided access to information and library instruction by combining human interaction with available technology while growing along with the rest of the campus.

Part One (February-March) of this two-part display covers the early years of the Library. Part Two (April) will cover the development of the Kraemer Family Library from 1996 to Present.
9 photos · 145 views