Scarydust [Day 4/7]
The dust is "scary" because I say so. And it rhymes with "fairy."
This is better viewed large.
The dust is fuzzy because of the depth of field not allowing for it to be in focus at the same time I am.
Today went like this:
- I woke up just before noon. Really late for me.
- Empty house.
- Called Mom.
- Found out Mom was at the mall.
- Mom came home.
- We were planning to go shopping somewhere. Don't remember for what though.
- Hannah came home from school early.
- Mom and I went out and took Hannah, after a painstaking process of deciding where to eat [which turned out to be Boston Market].
- We ate.
- We planned to go to the grocery store after we shopped for other stuff first.
- I wanted to go to Newbury Comics. There's a CD that Hannah wants [and she already knows that I want to get it for her, so I feel relatively "safe" posting this here; even if she finds out, she already knows].
- We went shopping.
- When we finished at the first store, we ended up going home.
- Got home.
- Took a bazillion pictures.
- Got frustrated that my cat wouldn't leap onto my feet for a photo.
- Loaded files onto my computer.
- Right-click > Open With... > Flickr Uploadr
- Started typing this thing.
- Wanted to stop typing.
- Kept going.
...Uh, and now I'm getting off the computer...
There was a bunch of other stuff that I left out, but that was basically my day...