"Rules for Class" a.k.a. Another reason why teachers need summers off
Yet another note passed to me in the 6th grade for which I received detention.
Why do I keep this stuff?
1. Always yell loudly durring (sp) tests
2. Tell teacher her slip is showing in front of class durring (sp) math
3. When teacher is out of the room take her stapler and say Billy ate it
4. Throw your text books around the room (use desks for launch pad)
5. Give teacher directions
6. All little kids 4-7 blow your nose on her sleeve
7. For show and tell bring your ant collection and let them loose on her lap
8. Above all tap pencil on desk at all times
9. Steal the answer key, copy it and place bubble gum on it
If you follow these rules faithfully you will get very good results