Project 365 2010, Day 15 - Slightly Obsessed
If you want a simple way to make me happy, bring a pack of new pens or markers. I especially have a fondness for Sharpies.
This set of Sharpies was in Target for $24. I seriously would stop by the office supply aisle every time I would go to Target and covet these Sharpies. After a full year of obsessing, I finally broke down and spent $24 on pens. Now I am coveting the Cafe collection of Sharpies they have!
The day they make Sharpies in this Fine Point that doesn't bleed through the paper, I will be even more Sharpie obsessed!
This photo is in 5 groups
- Project 365: 2010 37,004 items
- Project 365 | Food Bloggers 9,181 items
- Project 365 1,790,821 items
- **2013 in Photos** A 365 day Project 148,090 items
- The World Through My Eyes - Minimalism Wednesdays *OPEN* 3,806,226 items
This photo is in 1 album
- Project 365 2010 213 photos