INVENTING THE FUTURE: A Futurist's Guide to Anticipating & Leading Change on Vimeo by Cecily Sommers
In this provocative and illuminating presentation, Cecily demonstrates the models and processes by which you can become your very own futurist, including how
• Change shapes markets and society
• To manage long-term thinking and innovation in an environment that demands delivery today.
• The brain, business, and government are wired for the "Permanent Present" and resist change
• The Four Forces of Change that are constant and predictable
• Three dramatic disruptions on the horizon that should be a part of every strategic conversation
• How to put a stake in a proprietary territory that is yours to invent and own