St. James Chapel, Stony Brook, Long Island, New York
St. James Chapel is a historic chapel on the east side of Main Street in Stony Brook. It was built in 1889 and is a gable-roofed, frame building of rectangular plan clad in wood shingles. It features an open, octagonal bell tower, cross gables, and an open arcaded porch. It was designed by noted architect Stanford White.
2-image vertical stitch.