This is my first self portrait in nearly two years, can't believe its been so long! It came about after seeing a photo on flickr a few weeks ago, I just loved the idea and wanted to try for myself; so I got in touch with the photographer toughkidcst to ask if he would mind me recreating the shot, he was a really nice guy and said yes.
I pretty much used my whole collection to create this shot just over 300 DVD's and Blu-rays and a couple of hours to set it up. Please feel free to add notes, I would love to hear about everyone else's favourite films.
I have also been tagged a few times over the last two years, but never had chance to actually do it... so here are 10 things you might not know about me:
1. I love the country but live in the city (Manchester),
2. I spent most of my childhood playing the trading card game Magic the Gathering. They now
sit at home in a box but I refuse to sell them even though I could probably buy the 70-200 f/2.8 lens I really want.
3. I worry about pretty much everything.
4. I don't like living on my own but strangely really like time to myself.
5. I really enjoy my job and wouldn't want to do anything else...
6. ...but I dream of travelling the world taking photos, and might just do it one day but not as a job.
7. I love a Cat and a dog, luckily they get on.
8. My favourite foods are steak, oreo's and pineapple (not together).
9. I am a true flickr addict but you probably already new that.
10. My most interesting photo fact is that Rob Ford founder of FWA has one of my photos on the wall of his house!