South Africa - Camps Bay - Tidal pool
"Memory is a child walking along a seashore. You never can tell what small pebble it will pick up and store away among its treasured things."
-- Pierce Harris
Taking a break from the monumental expanse of the United States, I want to take you back to Cape Town, South Africa.
Going through the archives I found some unpublished material from my project there, like this shot taken during the sunset shoot with Panorama Paul.
We had arranged to meet at the tidal pool in Camps Bay, an outdoor beach pool refreshed with every flood. The sun was starting to set, casting a golden light on the houses against the mountain side... Those memories...
Triple exposure from a single RAW file.
This photo is in 12 groups
- ♥ Cape Town 92 items
- Build your rainbow L7 DARK BLUE post 1 award 5 5,670 items
- Build your rainbow L6 LIGHT BLUE post 1 - award 5 6,600 items
- Build your rainbow L5 GREEN post 1, award 5 8,192 items
- Level 7 Photography for Recreation - Elite Club P1/A5 25,347 items
- Build your rainbow L1 TRANSPARENT p1/a5 78,411 items