This was built in the late nineteenth century for Dido the St Bernard family pet of the Colyer-Fergusson family who lived in Ightham Mote from 1889-1951. It still stands in the courtyard and like the house it too has a Grade1 listed status.
This photo also appears in
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts