This was taken on the deck of our cabin in TN by my daughter Melissa, ace photographer, 2 weeks ago. She and her friends were QUITE surprised to look up during the middle of the afternoon and see this young bear very calmly strolling across our deck.
It is likely this bear was seeking food--fortunately none was anywhere in his reach.
This photo is in 7 groups
- Great SMOKY MOUNTAINS National Park & Surrounding Area! 20,248 items
- [CLOSED]My Gear and Me #1 - (Post 1 - Award 5) 479,310 items
- Nature Watching (Post 1 : Award 2) 212,744 items
- Damn! I Wish I'd Taken That!!! (Invite Only) Post 1-Award2 . 200,722 items
- Gold Star Award - Level 1 (p1/a5) 634,282 items
- Level 1-Photography for Recreation-No Human Photo-P1/A5 378,932 items