2010 Mexico 088e Piramide of Kukulcan
I would say" pyramid" but this is its local spelling. Magnificent structure!
26 meters high, square base of 55.5 meters per side. Nine platforms that get smaller as they rise. All built in careful precision with the seasons and the sun.
See my Mexico set for more shots of this amazing World Heritage site one of the modern 7 wonders of the world
No HDR, no photoshop--pure magnificence!
Featured in the blogspot of "Damn! I Wish I'd Taken That!" www.damniwish.blogspot.com/
Sunday, April 8, 2012 "Man Made"
This photo is in 21 groups
- Nice As It Gets~Level 1 ( Post 1 Award 5 155,301 items
- Double Ring of Excellence - CLOSED 34,911 items
- [CLOSED]My Gear And Me #7 - Diamond Elite Selection (Only Invite 37,438 items
- [CLOSED]My Gear And Me #6 - Platinum Exclusive Selection (P1A5 I 47,717 items
- [CLOSED]My Gear and Me #5 - Gold Selection (P1A5 Only Invited) 64,327 items
- World of details --- Award Group Level 1 Bronze (post 1/award 4) 133,212 items