The V-30 Warhawk was designed by Blackshaw Avionics as a long-range fighter and was primarily used by the Arcadian Air Force for escort duties. The plane pictured is the “Spirit of Freedom” and was one of the four planes that escorted the Arcadian Royal Airship during and after the Great War. The three other fighters were the “Spirit of Hope”, the ”Spirit of Justice” and the “Spirit of Destiny”. All pilots were hand-picked by the Head of Airborne Forces and included some of the very finest pilots in the Kingdom. The crew consisted of one pilot and one gunner although both cabins were fitted so that if either crew member was killed the other could take over their duties. Each Warhawk was fitted with four Haverlock “Banshee” engines and four 24mm machine guns.
- These are awesome! - Brian Rinker Creative
- ive been wanting to do this using the new dark metallic cyborg arms or peg legs. - captain craboo
- Love this part. I've always wanted to do this, but I've never managed to do anything good like this :) - .TheBricks
- love the double cockpits - aBee150
- The way you did the controls in there is fantastic. I plan to borrow that :) - Jeremy Devilbiss
- You could give other number, and maybe even some different detail of camouflage -> just idea :) - the oneman
- I think it's the same plane^^ - Guss De Blöd
- Yes, they are. - Aroŋ.
- How did you connect these? - ☭ forruner ♎ mercy ☭
- They're just connected into black minifigure torsos. The neck studs fit quite nicely into the slope brick above.
- Thats genius. - -Taylor-
- chrome? - Krika99
- it's this part: www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=50946pb01
- Well armed! - Blake Foster
- Is this printed, or a sticker? - SerratedSyringe
- It's a custom made sticker.
- Bastard. I've been trying to figure out exhaust forever. I can say this solution is perfect. Excellent job. - Geoffrey the Dragon
- Agreed - I Scream Clone
- thats so cool XD and it goes so well! - TherapyWeasel
- I'm absolutely in love with the superb use of bling. - Off_Route
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts