groovy slushes

Dude, it's like a trippy fruit ride...

Gothiron faved this
  • Jumpin'Jack 7y

    Cool effect!
    How did you do it?

    Seen in MSH (?)
  • 19melissa68 PRO 7y

    In Photoshop 7.0
    I separated the inside of the cups & the cups into 2 layers.
    Then I did a "twirl" effect with the slushie layer.
1 fave
Taken on May 7, 2008
  • Show EXIF
This photo is in 1 group
This photo is in 2 albums

Additional info

  • Viewing this photo Public
  • Safety level of this photo Safe
  • S Search
    Photo navigation
    < > Thumbnail navigation
    Z Zoom
    B Back to context