Numantia (pushing up daisies)
Reachable only by 4WD down Sir Henry Parkes Parade, this site ajacent to the railway line, was the site of a cottage built by Sir James Martin in the 1870's, called 'Numantia' (later renamed Weemala).
In 1876 a railway platform was erected to service the well-to-do residents of the area. It became the Numantia Platform but ceased operation in 1892 with the platform being removed in 1897.
Numantia was destroyed by bushfire in 1982, but the sandstone wall and outbulidings (seen here) still remain.