Originally known as "Weemala" this burnt out building ruin on the side of the Great Western Highway at Faulconbridge was once a grand house with a tower, built for a wealthy businessman in the early 1880s. It changed hands in 1907 and was renamed "Eurama".
It had numerous different owners, and eventually fell into disrepair. It was renovated and refurbished in the 1960s, only to be gutted by bushfires. It has been abandoned ever since.