Richard Bennehan had the right side of the house built around 1787. The two-story vernacular Georgian style addition was completed in 1799. The addition has most of its original woodwork, both interior and exterior. The glass in the windows were imported from England and is still used. The house is on the National Register of Historic Places.
This photo also appears in
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts