Trencrom Hillfort,(National Trust),Cornwall
Trencrom is owned and managed by The National Trust.
There are no "Facilities" of any type at Trencrom.No loos,no souvenir shop and nowhere to buy food or drink.I didn't know this the first time I went here.You do!
Trencrom (Also known as Trecrobben, the home of Trecrobben The Giant ) was a Neolithic Cairn Settlement ( A Cairn is a pile of rocks, used in Neolithic times as way markers).It was reused in The Iron Age as a Hill Fort.
Explore #412 on 17-Oct-2011
Thank you everyone, for your comments, invites and awards
This photo is in 45 groups
- "Beautiful Earth Level 1" (P1-A4) ~ NO PEOPLE 157,702 items
- A Little Beauty - with invitation Only (post 1 comment 2) 22,593 items
- *Golden Apple Award* P1 & C2 65,081 items
- * Silver Star Award * (Post 2 & Award 3) 50,285 items
- *♥*WORLD HEART Award*♥* (Post 2 / Award 3) 182,984 items
- Flickr Travel & Eco_photos 90,748 items