Rocky Mountain Field
Well, at this point, about a month and a half since purchasing my 60D, I have to say that I have the happy problem of having waaaay too many good photos to choose from to edit and upload, and my mountain trip from the beginning of July is no exception!
Here is another one from that wonderful day; a gorgeous mountain field, just outside of Banff, with fresh rainwater hiding in amongst the grass, reflecting the beautiful sky and clouds, ringed by majestic trees, which, though VERY tall, are dwarfed by the incredible mountain peaks, which seem to touch the sky!
I am off to work but you all have an excellent Wednesday!
This photo is in 11 groups
- Project Weather 556,779 items
- THE EARTH PLANET PULSE 59,560 items
- NATURE'S WORLD CREATIONS - ONLY NATURE ( NO PEOPLE! ) 31,127 items
- Lovers of Landscapes / Post 1, Award 2 42,230 items
- TMI: your ART & NATURE **NO PEOPLE OR MAN-MADE OBJECTS** P1♥C1 201,537 items
- ₪ NATURE SANCTUARY ₪ (NO buildings, NO people, NO B/W) 163,040 items
This photo is in 1 gallery
- He Has the Whole World in His Hands 15 photos