Canada Hose Company
This is the oldest of a number of old firehouses built in Cumberland during the 19th century. In 1837 and 1839 the city gave the volunteer organization a fire engine, "four ladders, three hooks, four axes, and thirty dollars towards erecting a house." The house was completed in 1845. An example of Civic Architecture. Added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1979.