The Winds Of Change (Storms Of Your Life)
Most of the time, we have dreams – wishes for a future life we have carefully planned as children. But then Life interferes – She brings us to places we have never dreamt we would tread.
She gives us surprises, just like an onion bulb in a beautifully packed Godiva Chocolate Box. She tells you to turn right, when the fastest and safest route is always to your left.
She has the power to blow you away with her magical winds far, far away from your intended destination.
But what do we do? Do we whine and cry and curse? No we don’t – We embrace changes that come to us. We learn to love them even in the most uncomfortable situations. We learn to live these changes and make a better, stronger person, ready to face another great shuffle by life herself ☺
I do wish you all a blessed week. I’ll be hibernating for the next few months, so goodbye for now! ☺
This photo is in 6 groups
- [CLOSED]My Gear and Me #4 - Silver Selection (P1A5 Only Invited) 86,621 items
- [CLOSED]My Gear and Me #3 - Bronze Selection (P1A5 Only Invited 118,353 items
- CLOSED Fl♥ckr Hearts -- Post 1 & Give 3 Hearts 683,654 items
- [CLOSED]My Gear and Me #2 - Premium (P1A5 Only Invited Photos!) 176,018 items
- [CLOSED]My Gear and Me #1 - (Post 1 - Award 5) 478,312 items
- **Heart Awards** (P.1 Award 5) Watch out! Sweeper about! 1,155,050 items
This photo is in 1 album
- All About Me 33 items