Adulthood and Everything In Between.
When I was a child, I always dreamt of being an adult. Being an older person meant having to make decisions for yourself, creating one’s own private path, so to say. I wanted to be taller, to grow hair on the angles of my baby face, to be able to drink alcohol and light a cigarette without hiding from the elders of my life.
And now that I am? Now that I have experienced grown up things? Hmm.. Lord only knows how much a lot of us want to be brought back to a certain point in our younger lives and never, ever grow old.
But hey, with age comes experience, and with experience comes with wisdom right? So who am I to complain… it’s just that sometimes, It’s really hard to get un-tangled ☺ Have a great Sunday everyone ☺
This photo is in 6 groups
- Kings of Flickr 206 items
- Art of Images ~ AOI L1~ ( Post 1, Award 3) 867,015 items
- [CLOSED]My Gear and Me #2 - Premium (P1A5 Only Invited Photos!) 176,022 items
- **Heart Awards** (P.1 Award 5) Watch out! Sweeper about! 1,154,912 items
- [CLOSED]My Gear and Me #1 - (Post 1 - Award 5) 478,328 items
- Conceptual photography 366,802 items