new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
The Courthouse -- Historic District of New Castle (DE) Christmas 2012 | by Ron Cogswell
Back to photostream

The Courthouse -- Historic District of New Castle (DE) Christmas 2012

Old New Castle's Court House, opposite Gilpin House on Delaware St., was the original colonial capitol and the first state house of Delaware. It served as a Court House until 1882, when the county seat was moved to Wilmington.

 

DSC_0086

933 views
0 faves
1 comment
Taken on December 22, 2012